Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Restoring a Oracle backup from production to DR netbackup

2011-01-12 19:28:11
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Restoring a Oracle backup from production to DR netbackup
From: Len Boyle <Len.Boyle AT sas DOT com>
To: "VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU" <VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 00:28:02 +0000
You can have more than one bp.conf files on the client.
You can have one in the normal location of /usr/openv/netbackup/ for the std
unix install.
Or you can have one in the home directory of the Oracle userid used for the
Oracle instance.
Therefore you can have different bp.conf files for  different Oracle instances.