Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Data Clasification in SLP

2011-01-07 16:06:59
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Data Clasification in SLP
From: pranav batra <pranav_venture AT hotmail DOT com>
To: Veritas <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 02:36:54 +0530
Hello Geeks,

I have one confusion,though it is not related to any of the issues in my environment but I am facing hard time understanding this.

What is the significance of data clasification? Is it just for our convinience so that we can identify the criticality of our policies?
Cause if I give platinum data clasification to my most critical policy or if I assign Bronze....What diff does it make?

Please clear me on this.

Thanks,
Pranav batra