Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] 2008 client backup issues

2010-12-01 10:13:25
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] 2008 client backup issues
From: Saran Brar <saranbrar AT live DOT com>
To: <dlpreston AT lereta DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 20:43:19 +0530
This issue has been addressed in this forum many times and for your quick reference please follow the below link. It is a known issue with Windows 2008 servers

Below is the link with the know issue of System state backup with windows 2008 servers

http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=TECH140077

Regards,

Saranjit Singh Brar