Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Backing Up Virtual Machine

2010-11-25 12:33:58
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Backing Up Virtual Machine
From: Harpreet SINGH <harpreet_singh AT ctl.creative DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 01:33:48 +0800
Hi,

This will involve license cost for NetBackup for VMware and also an
additional license for the Windows media server (to act as the NetBackup
proxy server).

With Warm Regards
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Harpreet Singh Chana

Phone  :     (O) 6895 - 4326
Fax       :     (O) 6895 - 4991
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Notice
privileged.  It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this
message by anyone else is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended
recipient,  any disclosure,  copying or distribution of the message,  or
any action taken by you in reliance on it,  is prohibited and may be
unlawful.  If you have received this message in error,  please delete it
and contact the sender immediately.  Thank you.

             NBU
             <netbackup-forum@
             backupcentral.com                                          To
             >                         VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU

             veritas-bu-bounce
             s AT mailman.eng DOT aub
Subject
             urn.edu                   [Veritas-bu]  Backing Up Virtual
                                       Machine

             11/25/2010 06:58
             PM

             Please respond to
             VERITAS-BU@MAILMA
             N.ENG.AUBURN.EDU

Hi All,

I need to take the backup of Virtual servers (Windows).

My backup env. has 1 master with 3 media servers on Sol 10 platform with
NBU as 6.5.5 with SL500 Tape Library.

Do i need some seperate license or with existing enterprise lic i will be
able to do.

Any thoughts/suggestions/procedure docs highly appreciated.