Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] which to install first

2010-10-25 18:09:10
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] which to install first
From: <judy_hinchcliffe AT administaff DOT com>
To: <Nic.Solomons AT attenda DOT net>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 22:09:02 +0000
Well....
Just the console.  I did the 7.0 (media servers only downloaded files) which
had the custom/admin console.
The console installed the client as well, because when I went to the client it
would not let me.
Then I did the 7.0.1 patch and it installed ok.

The console opens up just fine.
And the master is able to get client properties ok.

So I think backups tonight will go ok.

----
I had tried the client first then the console and was not happy with what I
saw.  So I did it the other way and found out I only needed the one.  Plus the
patch.