Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU 7.0 upgrade

2010-10-21 12:18:07
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU 7.0 upgrade
From: Dennis Peacock <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 12:18:03 -0400
We just upgraded one of our master server to 7.0.1 from 6.5.6. We leared to run
the consistency check, shut it all down, bring it all back up, run the check
again to make sure that we were sure, and THEN upgraded. All device mappings
were fine after the upgrade.
Do be aware that the 6.5x Java or NT GUI are not compatible with the 7.0x
version of NBU.