Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] 7.0.1 upgrade log file

2010-10-13 18:39:37
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] 7.0.1 upgrade log file
From: Robin Small <Robin.Small AT fresno DOT gov>
To: "Veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <Veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 15:39:27 -0700

A couple of things I’ve found w/ 2008

It goes better if you copy it local and right-click the executable to run as admin.

Have you checked the windows event log for any msi errors?? Usually a 1603 or 1612.

I thought there were some MSIEXEC switches you could use to force a MSI log file. I don’t remember them off the top of my head, but that might be an option too.

~ Robin