Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Solaris Root File System Backup and restore.

2010-10-12 20:49:52
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Solaris Root File System Backup and restore.
From: Harpreet SINGH <harpreet_singh AT ctl.creative DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu, veritas-bu-bounces AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 08:49:43 +0800
Dear all,

May I know how I can do the root file system backup and restore for Sun
Solaris.
(assuming root disk is dedicated for OS purpose).

BMR is already out of question.

I am heaving only Netbackup client's installed on these OS's.

Appreciate if some can share the custom scripts too.

With Warm Regards
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Harpreet Singh Chana

Phone  :     (O) 6895 - 4326
Fax       :     (O) 6895 - 4991

Notice
privileged.  It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this
message by anyone else is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended
recipient,  any disclosure,  copying or distribution of the message,  or
any action taken by you in reliance on it,  is prohibited and may be
unlawful.  If you have received this message in error,  please delete it
and contact the sender immediately.  Thank you.