Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Bpcd error

2010-10-05 15:49:51
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Bpcd error
From: pranav batra <pranav_venture AT hotmail DOT com>
To: Dan Symantec <dan_otto AT symantec DOT com>, Veritas <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 01:19:44 +0530
Hello Dan,

I have changed the SELINUX to Disabled and everthing is working fine now
No need to copy openv from a working client:-It was a file permission issue as
our SELINUX was to enabled state.

We change the SELINUX to permissive and changed its state to permissive in the
config file:

Thanks and Regards

Pranav Batra