Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Red and green arrow shown on a drive in the toplogy display

2010-10-05 15:13:46
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Red and green arrow shown on a drive in the toplogy display
From: brent4313 <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 15:03:30 -0400
Netbackup 6.5.3

In the topology display in the GUI one of our drives has a circle with a green
arrow pointing up and a red arrow pointing down. What does this mean?

I apologize if I'm not explaining something correctly but I just inherited a
messy netbackup environment and I'm trying to learn my way around. Thanks in
advance.