Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Unable to browse VM's

2010-10-05 08:30:28
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Unable to browse VM's
From: "Mason, Adam" <adam.mason AT hp DOT com>
To: "veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 11:48:01 +0000

I have 2 VM hosts specified in my Virtual Machine Servers and am able to browse the list of VM’s from a FlashBackup-Windows policy (under the Client tab) for the first one but the second one is greyed out and I get the message “VIX connect failed and VCB not installed”.

Checked logs on the master and both virtual machine servers and can only find the same message in the BPCD log and the NBPROXY log.

All authentication seems ok.

Anyone got any ideas?