Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] upgrade to NB 7.0 moved 70 tapes to DEFAULT volume pool

2010-10-01 14:10:05
Subject: [Veritas-bu] upgrade to NB 7.0 moved 70 tapes to DEFAULT volume pool
From: gnussbaum <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 13:26:03 -0400
Hi,

I just upgraded to NB 7.0 from 6.0 MP4.  After the upgrade I noticed that
approx. 70 tapes that were in other volume pools were moved to the DEFAULT
volume pool.  These are offsite weekly, monthly and quarterly tapes that were
in an offsite pool.  It looks like all the info on these tapes is gone.  Not
the actual backups on the tapes, but stuff like history, expiration date, etc.
that netbackup had stored previously.  Is there any way to fix this?  I did a
catalog backup before the upgrade.

Thanks,

George