Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Understanding DSSU

2010-09-09 10:32:08
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Understanding DSSU
From: Nate Sanders <sandersn AT dmotorworks DOT com>
To: Larry Fahnoe <fahnoe AT fahnoetech DOT com>, "veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu >> \"VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU\"" <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 09:32:01 -0500
We're down to destaging every 2 hours. This is as low as it has ever
been. When we were on NBU 5.1MP6 we were destaging between 4-6 hours
with 0 failed jobs. It doesn't seem to add up to me, I've also run
checks against dead images on the DSSU's. Out of 6 DSSU's and thousands
of images, only 6 showed up as being abandoned.