Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] OpsCenter

2010-08-31 18:12:33
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] OpsCenter
From: <judy_hinchcliffe AT administaff DOT com>
To: <sandersn AT dmotorworks DOT com>, <VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 22:12:22 +0000
6.5 is NOM  7.0 is Opscenter

-----Original Message-----
From: veritas-bu-bounces AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
[mailto:veritas-bu-bounces AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu] On Behalf Of Nate
Sanders
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2010 5:05 PM
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU

Also does anyone know where to get the 6.5 Agent? Documentation says
it's in OpsCenter/Agent but all I see is OpsCenter/Server from the NB7.0
install file (NB_7.0_LinuxR_x86_64_GA).

--
Nate Sanders            Digital Motorworks
System Administrator      (512) 692 - 1038

attachments from your system.