Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NOM Login

2010-08-30 14:00:33
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NOM Login
From: "McDonald II, James F." <JAMES.F.MCDONALD.II AT saic DOT com>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 14:00:20 -0400

I recently installed NOM on one of my client machines.  When I pull up the web interface to login though, I am unable to log in with the credentials I entered during setup.  I added my NOM server to the master/media server under Host Properties>Master Server>Additional Servers, and then restarted the services.  Also when the web interface comes up, there are a few options under Domain, that I did not enter myself.  They are: broker@mydomain, root@mydomain, MYDOMAIN (nt), and VSS (ldap).  How do I know which one to select?  I have tried all of them with the credentials I created during setup as well as with the default credentials.  What am I missing?

Thanks,

James McDonald

System Administrator

SAIC - IISBU