Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Need HELP!!!!

2010-08-27 17:17:22
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Need HELP!!!!
From: jeclark59 <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 17:17:17 -0400
Forgot to include the file name Edit the java setconf.bat where your GUI java
directory is located on your desktop/laptop.

Are you using the window Java Gui on a laptop or desk top?
Java changes for laptop
Perform the following changes on your Windows box (I?m assuming you have 2GB of
RAM or better):
These are the default settings:
SET INITIAL_MEMORY=36M
SET MAX_MEMORY=256M
SET FORCE_IPADDR_LOOKUP=1

Change them to:
SET INITIAL_MEMORY=128M
SET MAX_MEMORY=512M
SET FORCE_IPADDR_LOOKUP=0
Save the file, reload the GUI and voila! The Client list loads in a few
seconds!