Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Need HELP!!!!

2010-08-26 17:29:37
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Need HELP!!!!
From: Alexander Leikin <Alexander.Leikin AT loblaw DOT ca>
To: Alexander Leikin <Alexander.Leikin AT loblaw DOT ca>, "VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU" <VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 21:29:30 +0000
it looks like connection going only one way from master to client as
something is blocking it on the way back.
Try to use snoop sniffer to see how tcp traffic is going.

Thanks,

Alex Leikin
Loblaw
Infrastructure Production Delivery Service/NetBackup
alexander.leikin AT loblaw DOT ca
905-459-2500x628723