Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] NOM

2010-08-25 10:19:02
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] NOM
From: <judy_hinchcliffe AT administaff DOT com>
To: <JAMES.F.MCDONALD.II AT saic DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 14:17:41 +0000

NB_NOM_6.5.3.winnt.x86_314606

NB_VxAT_6.5.3_314659

NB_6.5.4.winnt.x86_326412

From: veritas-bu-bounces AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu [mailto:veritas-bu-bounces AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu] On Behalf Of McDonald II, James F.
Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 2010 6:07 AM
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NOM

Does anyone know the filename for the NOM install file from the FTP site?  Or is the NOM install part of the server/client install CD?  I downloaded this: NetBackup_6.5_OpMgr.tar.gz, but when I unpacked it, there was no install file…just a bunch of database files (unless I overlooked it).

Also, there may be a previous install of VxSSVRTSatSetup from the ICS disk.  Is there a way to remove this, so I can start fresh for installing NOM?  I didn’t see anything in the Add/Remove programs window.  Can you just re-install it and have it over-write the existing one?

Thanks,

James McDonald

System Administrator

SAIC - IISBU