Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Windows 2008 R2 client installation

2010-08-18 02:12:16
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Windows 2008 R2 client installation
From: "Peter Mosopa" <Peter.Mosopa AT multichoice.co DOT za>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 08:07:58 +0200

Hi,

Can somebody please help, we’ve tried several times to install Netbackup 6.5.6 client on the server but it keeps on failing with “windows installer could not be accessed – code 1719”, our desktop support guys reinstalled the windows installer and rebooted the server with no luck.

Peter Mosopa
SNR INFRASTRUCTURE ANALYST
IT PRODUCTION SUPPORT
Tel: 011 289 3472      Fax: 0865 217390      Email: Peter.Mosopa AT multichoice.co DOT za      Website: www.multichoice.co.za

“MultiChoice Africa (Pty) Ltd is an authorized financial services provider. FSP license number 11514.”

This electronic communication and the attached file(s) are subject to a disclaimer which can be viewed at http://www.multichoice.co.za/multichoice/view/multichoice/en/page21855. If you are unable to view the disclaimer, please email disclaimer AT multichoice.co DOT za for a copy.