Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] EC-40 client can not connected to network

2010-08-12 08:59:04
Subject: [Veritas-bu] EC-40 client can not connected to network
From: shekhar deshingkar <sdeshingkar AT gmail DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 07:58:50 -0500
HI,

We are received ec-40 consecutive on backup failure.NIC cards are working fine.
As per Client connectivity from master to media and client to mast and media running fine.
bpcd is listen mode,we rbooted backup job some time it shows writing and again failed with EC-40
we had disabled tcp_fusion and tcp_wrappers on media server

What could be the solution on this client is OS having IBM AIX.

Could u please guide on this issue.

Thanks,
Shekhae Deshingkar.