Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] CLARIFICATION ON 7.0 UPGRADE

2010-08-09 14:15:33
Subject: [Veritas-bu] CLARIFICATION ON 7.0 UPGRADE
From: "Brown, Ryan" <RBrown3 AT kforce DOT com>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 14:14:53 -0400

Hello all,

I have received a couple questions regarding the new position I sent Friday for my client’s 7.0 upgrade. To clarify:

Location: Quantico, VA

Duration: 2+ months

Requirement: NBU subject matter expert with some exposure to 7.0. A completed implementation of 7.0 is not required (6.5 is). We need someone who would be comfortable enough with NBU to walk through the upgrade. They MUST have an active TS clearance from the DoD.

Pay: NAME YOUR PRICE! (within reason) travel will be paid for out of town candidates. Because of the security you must work on-site during the week.

Let me know if you have any questions and thanks for your time,

Ryan J. Brown

Technical Recruiter

KFORCE Technology and Federal Staffing Solutions

direct 502.327.3771

cell 502.718.9518

rbrown3 AT kforce DOT com

www.kforce.com

Picture

Great People = Great ResultsSM

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original.