Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] URGENT: New Opportunity for 7.0 Implementation

2010-08-06 15:57:43
Subject: [Veritas-bu] URGENT: New Opportunity for 7.0 Implementation
From: "Brown, Ryan" <RBrown3 AT kforce DOT com>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 15:57:14 -0400

Good afternoon,

My client is performing a NetBackup 7.0 implementation. The candidate needs 7.0 experience and must poses and ACTIVE Top Secret Clearance from the Department of Defense.

I am currently interviewing for this position so if you have an interest please let me know.

Regards,

Ryan J. Brown

Technical Recruiter

KFORCE Technology and Federal Staffing Solutions

direct 502.327.3771

cell 502.718.9518

www.kforce.com

Picture

Great People = Great ResultsSM

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original.