Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Fibre Transport HBAs

2010-07-12 15:08:27
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Fibre Transport HBAs
From: Heathe Yeakley <hkyeakley AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 14:08:22 -0500
I've purchased some Enterprise clients and plan on using the Fibre
Transport Feature to back them up. I'm on the market for the QLogic
HBAs that my media servers need in order to backup a SAN client. From
what I've read in the NetBackup 7 FT Guide, it just says that as long
as I get a Q Logic 234x I should be fine. Is there a preferred HBA
that those of you already running FT like to use? I want to make sure
I buy the right HBAs.

Thanks.

- Heathe Kyle Yeakley