Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] More vStorage w/ NBU 7 Observations...

2010-06-24 17:14:25
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] More vStorage w/ NBU 7 Observations...
From: <Thomas.Hirt AT sungard DOT com>
To: jorge.fabregas AT gmail DOT com, veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 17:14:01 -0400

Jorge – When I was talking with support; they didn’t have a firm date.  Only that GA would be sometime in August and that a patch should be made available sometime in July.

Regardless from what Jon found, it sounds like the patch might not address this bug anyway.  You are probably just better off setting the FQDN as the display name in vCenter and moving on.

Best,

Tom