Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] TKLM vs KMS

2010-06-15 13:45:54
Subject: [Veritas-bu] TKLM vs KMS
From: Abhishek Dhingra1 <abhishek.dhingra AT in.ibm DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 23:15:41 +0530

My company is insisting me to implement Tivoli Key Life cycle manger(TKLM ) software for hardware encryption as in TKLM we can generate a group(more then 100) of keys for encryption as compared to KMS in which we can generate only one Key.

Has anyone integrated TKLM with Veritas Netbackup.Pls suggest how it works and it's configuration.

Rgds
A D
Email : abhishek.dhingra AT in.ibm DOT com