Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Hot Catalog backup randomly failed with status 63 - NBU 7.0

2010-06-15 08:32:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Hot Catalog backup randomly failed with status 63 - NBU 7.0
From: mdglazerman <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 08:31:34 -0400
My daily full hot catalog backup which runs at 6am randomly failed this morning
with a status 63 (process killed by a signal).  The NBU troubleshooter for this
error code says that the most likely cause of this error is someone cancelling
the backup but I'm the backup admin and was in my car when I saw the error
message.  It was the parent job which gave me this status message but on a
second attempt it appears to have completed successfully.  However... the nbdb
staging job ended with a status code 150 (termination requested by
administrator) which again can't be correct as I was in my car at the time.

I've run the full manually since I got into the office and it completed
successfully.  I'm just wondering if anyone else has seen anything like this
before ?

Thanks in advance,

Mark