Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] How's 6.5.6?

2010-06-07 21:54:36
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] How's 6.5.6?
From: Steve Fogarty <steve.fogarty AT gmail DOT com>
To: stefanos <smpt1 AT peppas DOT gr>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 22:54:29 -0300
No problems here.  Solaris Master, and I upgraded the Solaris Clients as well.  Windows clients are a mix of 6.5.5 and 6.5.3.

Steve

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 4:29 PM, stefanos <smpt1 AT peppas DOT gr> wrote:
Hello,
I had install it at two of my customers, No problem so far.
The first client has a windows 2003 master server and some windows and linux
media servers ans the second has a HPUX master with many solaris,HPUX and
AIX servers.

stefanos