Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] how fo fool nbu client versions

2010-06-03 11:04:56
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] how fo fool nbu client versions
From: "Herbert.George" <George.Herbert AT SunTrust DOT com>
To: "Ed Wilts" <ewilts AT ewilts DOT org>, <Rusty.Major AT sungard DOT com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 11:02:23 -0400

Symantec support will talk to you about troubleshooting issues on older clients.  However, if it comes down to something that would require a code change to the older client, that would be a no go.

George Herbert

Basline Storage Engineer - Backup

SunTrust Banks, Inc.

Mail Code: FL-Orlando-9119

7455 Chancellor Drive

Orlando, FL 32809

Tel: 407-762-5671 (STNet 241)  Mobile: 407-271-0209

Live Solid. Bank Solid.