Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] how fo fool nbu client versions

2010-06-02 10:58:03
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] how fo fool nbu client versions
From: "Preston, Douglas" <dlpreston AT lereta DOT com>
To: "veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 07:57:58 -0700

I would try this route except this server does high volume traffic that drives cpu and network usage high and I haven’t found vmware to be reliable for high cpu and or high network traffic systems.  Also need file level restores once in a blue moon.

Doug Preston

Systems Engineer

LERETA, LLC

Client Server team

1123 Park View DR

Covina CA 91724

Phone 626-339-5221 Ext 1447

Direct Line 626-667-1447

Email  dlpreston AT lereta DOT com

NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may constitute a communication that

is legally privileged. It is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by,

any unauthorized persons. If you have received this electronic mail

transmission in error,  notify the sender by reply e-mail so that our address

record can be corrected, then please delete it from your system without copying it.