Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NetBackup 7.0 FileConnect Downloads

2010-05-18 13:18:56
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup 7.0 FileConnect Downloads
From: <Rusty.Major AT sungard DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 12:18:46 -0500

I'm trying to get NBU 7 installed on my test environment and am having trouble getting the downloaded file(s) prepped. The install guide for Unix claims "A Readme file on FileConnect describes the following points:", however I see no readme file. I've tried to uncompress and extract them, but that didn't work. I cannot find this file on FileConnect, in the FTP listing, in the pile of documentation for NBU 7 or on the internet. Does anyone else have this file, or can provide me with the steps to make these files usable?

Thanks!

Rusty Major, MCSE, BCFP, VCS ▪ Sr. Storage Engineer ▪ SunGard Availability Services ▪ 757 N. Eldridge Suite 200, Houston TX 77079 ▪ 281-584-4693
Keeping People and Information Connected® ▪ http://availability.sungard.com/
P Think before you print
CONFIDENTIALITY:  This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.