Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Issues with Oracle backup Netbackup 5.1

2010-05-14 07:52:13
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Issues with Oracle backup Netbackup 5.1
From: Dave Markham <dave.markham AT fjserv DOT net>
To: judy_hinchcliffe AT administaff DOT com
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 12:47:00 +0100
Are the oracle backups being issue from an agent such as RMAN?

I know in the past the number of simultaneous backup streams are
actually pushed from oracle and not netbackup.

This was all set up in the RMAN scripts to stream 4 sessions at a time.
This has no bearing on me having 8 drives available.

Maybe chat to the DBA's

Cheers