Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU 6.5 and MSCS Cluster

2010-05-13 16:41:45
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU 6.5 and MSCS Cluster
From: Costa <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 11:54:03 -0400
We have a 3-node MSCS Cluster and at any given moment the 9 shares that the
cluster is presenting can be located across the 3-nodes. Meaning that drives F,
G, and H can be on node-1, drives I, J and K on node-2, and drives M, N and O
on node-3.

My question is if this situation is in place and we create a policy using the
virtual name that the shares are being presented as will NBU be smart enough to
backup these drives from these 3-nodes under the single virtual name?

Thank You in advance

Chris C