Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Type de stockage pour données dédupliquées

2010-04-06 12:47:43
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Type de stockage pour données dédupliquées
From: cpreston <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 12:47:32 -0400
For those interested, the google english translation of the previous post is:

Hello everyone,
I just read the C version (April 1) on deduplication NetBackup 7.0.
It is mentioned that only the DAS or FC is supported (not CIFS, NFS and iSCSI
bizare).
Someone has experience on the subject?
I do not really see why the iSCSI protocol does not work.
Thank you in advance for your answers.
Regards.