Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Link name too long

2010-04-06 12:23:56
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Link name too long
From: <judy_hinchcliffe AT administaff DOT com>
To: <shazari AT gmail DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 11:22:55 -0500

The 10 code says this:

The system memory allocation fails because of insufficient system memory available. A possible cause is that the system is overloaded with too many processes and not enough physical or virtual memory.

Try the following:

Free up memory by terminating any unneeded processes that consume memory. Add more swap space or physical memory.

If running more than one job at a time on the client, see if you can limit it to just one job (via master server properties clients)