Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] What is SLP_Multiple_Lifecycle?

2010-03-29 08:26:36
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] What is SLP_Multiple_Lifecycle?
From: "Kendall, Scott" <scott.kendall AT twcable DOT com>
To: smpt <smpt1 AT peppas DOT gr>, "VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 08:24:59 -0400
6.5.5 groups, or batches, SLP duplications differently than previous versions.
You can read about it in the 6.5.5 Release Notes and I think there is an
updated SLP best Practices for 6.5.5 as well.

Basically, if duplications get batched together from multiple SLPs because
NetBackup thinks that will be more efficient, the duplication job will show
this instead of a single SLP name.