Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Can NBU 6.5 database be imported into NBU 7 /Upgrade with fresh O/S & NBU install steps

2010-03-24 20:49:45
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Can NBU 6.5 database be imported into NBU 7 /Upgrade with fresh O/S & NBU install steps
From: "Martin, Jonathan" <JMARTI05 AT intersil DOT com>
To: "Ed Wilts" <ewilts AT ewilts DOT org>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 20:49:32 -0400

I’m sorry Ed, for my testy response. I didn’t mean to attack you personally.

I simply meant to express that I, and many other members of this forum work on quasi-supported or completely unsupported systems every day. We understand the risks involved, we take necessary precautions, and often we succeed. So while I can appreciate that calling Symantec with an unsupported configuration might put your situation in a bind, such a situation might be completely acceptable to someone else.

-Jonathan