Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Can NBU 6.5 database be imported into NBU 7 / Upgrade with fresh O/S & NBU install steps

2010-03-24 15:57:56
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Can NBU 6.5 database be imported into NBU 7 / Upgrade with fresh O/S & NBU install steps
From: "Martin, Jonathan" <JMARTI05 AT intersil DOT com>
To: "Ed Wilts" <ewilts AT ewilts DOT org>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 15:57:29 -0400

Yes Ed, from your many posts we all understand that your situation allows you infinite time for testing, retesting, and more testing.  Kudos. I suspect you work for the government, probably never cross the street, except at a crosswalk. However I work in a situation where this is an acceptable shortcut, especially given that you have a untouched rock solid back out plan (put the original master back into place.) I’ll try and remember to disclaimer my comments in the future “This won’t appease Ed Wilts’ management, but for the rest of you it’s ok.” in the future.

-Jonathan