Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] 32 KB for BCV Based Tape backup

2010-03-24 07:59:14
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] 32 KB for BCV Based Tape backup
From: "Marianne Van Den Berg" <mvdberg AT stortech.co DOT za>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 13:57:04 +0200
Please share the File List in your policy as well as where the BCV's are
actually mounted.

If mount points look something like this:

/bcv/bcv1
/bcv/bcv2

And your policy specifies /bcv, you need to select 'Cross mount points'
in policy attributes. Not selecting this option will backup the mount
points and not its contents.

Regards

M.