Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] RES: Netbackup Java on Ubuntu 9.10

2010-03-17 13:00:44
Subject: [Veritas-bu] RES: Netbackup Java on Ubuntu 9.10
From: <luciano.prata AT light.com DOT br>
To: <pranav_venture AT hotmail DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 14:00:35 -0300

Hi Pranav Batra,

Here i have a master server solaris and 3 media servers solaris, in my day to day work I use windows but I don’t use the nbu java client, in my windows desktop I have a X server like Xming server, and do a export display on the master server for my Desktop like this:

# export DISPLAY=mydesktopiphere:0.0

And start a jnbSA on master server to open the administration console on my desktop.

I think on ubuntu you do the same and its work fine.

Thanks and Regards

Luciano Prata