Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Restore taking other storage unit.

2010-03-08 09:54:14
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Restore taking other storage unit.
From: "Kendall, Scott" <scott.kendall AT twcable DOT com>
To: pranav batra <pranav_venture AT hotmail DOT com>, Veritas <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 09:54:06 -0500

If you ‘re on 6.5.3 or earlier, look at http://seer.entsupport.symantec.com/docs/316845.htm

If you’re on 6.5.4 or higher, you can use the solution in http://seer.entsupport.symantec.com/docs/332233.htm

From: veritas-bu-bounces AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu [mailto:veritas-bu-bounces AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu] On Behalf Of pranav batra
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2010 9:33 AM
To: Veritas
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Restore taking other storage unit.

Hello,

We are taking backup to OST via a data mover Knightrider2.
But when we try to restore something the job takes other media server Knightrider not knightrider2.

Anyidea why this is happening?

Do i need to change any settings?

Let me know.

Thanks and Regards
Pranav Batra

All the latest on four wheels and more Get it now.

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner
Cable proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential,
or subject to copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail
is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this
E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents
of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify
the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any
copy of this E-mail and any printout.