Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] NBU 6.5.5 ---> ISSUES

2010-02-12 02:17:10
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] NBU 6.5.5 ---> ISSUES
From: "smpt" <smpt1 AT peppas DOT gr>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 09:17:34 +0200
You have to install all the clients you want at the master server. (windows
and same platform as the master are installed by default).

Go to your master server and insert the clients DVD. Install the Linux
clients. Reinstall the 6.5.5 patch.

Netbackup 7 will install all clients from the beginning. No need to install
them separately.
stefanos