Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Any ACSLS experts in the house?

2010-02-09 08:13:04
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Any ACSLS experts in the house?
From: "David McMullin" <David.McMullin AT CBC-Companies DOT com>
To: "veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 08:11:08 -0500
Justin -

You should look at your storage units and drives. I set mine up in vertical
lines, do you have highly used storage units all in the top LSM?

I did a Google search and found this link:
https://twiki.cern.ch/twiki/bin/view/FIOgroup/FreeCellsBalancer

I will just shut up and let you read this well written document.

Message: 16