Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Drive Problem ------ Urgent

2010-01-30 16:23:33
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Drive Problem ------ Urgent
From: "smpt" <smpt1 AT peppas DOT gr>
To: "'Simon Weaver'" <Simon.Weaver AT iscl DOT net>, <VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 23:23:43 +0200
This is a problem when you using the wizard with only one media server that
does not have connectivity.

You can do one of the following:
A) run a configuration wizard, selecting all 3 media servers together.
B) configure the robotic to the media server "by hand" (go to devices and
select new robot) and then run the wizard.
C) zone the robot controller with the media server.

Stefanos