Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Scripting commands

2010-01-18 16:14:30
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Scripting commands
From: David McWilliams <davidkmcw AT gmail DOT com>
To: NetBackup List <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 16:14:00 -0500
Wrong mailing list, sorry

Sláinte,

David

"Build a man a fire he'll be warm for a day, set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life" - Terry Pratchett

Checkout my photos - http://www.panoramio.com/user/1113507

I am putting in a new filer to replace three Windows servers and in the process I will have to create approx 110 shares. I have heard that there is a way of scripting the process. does anyone have any information that they could provide for me on this process?