Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Any companies that restore legacy platforms and software?

2010-01-12 00:02:52
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Any companies that restore legacy platforms and software?
From: Dean <dean.deano AT gmail DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 16:02:46 +1100
You don't say where you are looking for this service. I used these folks in Melbourne, Australia to recover some data off an old DLT tape that was backed up with Arcserve. The data was delivered to me on a series of DVDs. The service provided was exactly as described, and the cost was reasonable.

Cheers
Dean