Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup Operations Manager Installation

2010-01-09 04:14:39
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup Operations Manager Installation
From: "William Brown" <william.d.brown AT gsk DOT com>
To: "VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 10:14:21 +0100
Have you worked through the check that it is using PBX?

Also, when you say '6.5 version' which version do you mean?  You would do well
to use 6.5.4 or later, though it is rather complicated to do the installs and
upgrades in the right order; I'm not even sure what that order was but I did
get it to work.

Make sure those services are started.  It is useful to know if the problem is
that they really are not running, or they are running but you are not
communicating to them.  Clearly the web server is running...

William D L Brown