Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Res: jnbSA NOT working from OpenSuse Box

2009-11-24 09:04:23
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Res: jnbSA NOT working from OpenSuse Box
From: Carlos Alberto Lima dos Santos <carlos_listas AT yahoo.com DOT br>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 16:37:39 -0800 (PST)
    Hi Harbi, if NetBackup server is x64 or IA64 you need to install compat x86 libs to open Java GUI.

T+

====================================
Carlos Alberto L. dos Santos (TOCA)
Eng. de Computação - Puc-Campinas(SP) - Brasil
carlos_listas AT yahoo.com DOT br

De: Waleed Harbi <waleed.harbi AT gmail DOT com>
Para: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Enviadas: Domingo, 22 de Novembro de 2009 18:25:15
Assunto: [Veritas-bu] jnbSA NOT working from OpenSuse Box

Hi,

I am new to Netbackup, I have Solaris 10 Netbackup server, and I want run jnbSA from that server remotely using ssh -X in Linux but I faced Java error message about X11 forwarding even I configured DISPLAY variable, from other hand in Windows worked fine using Netbackup-Java GUI.

Any suggestion?

Is there Netbackup-Java GUI avalibe for Linux box to connect Netbackup server?

---
Best wishes,
Waleed Harbi
Try not to become a man of success
but rather try to become a man of value.

Veja quais são os assuntos do momento no Yahoo! + Buscados: Top 10 - Celebridades - Música - Esportes