Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Installing UNIX clients locally (silent)

2009-11-23 17:41:12
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Installing UNIX clients locally (silent)
From: "William Brown" <william.d.brown AT gsk DOT com>
To: "veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 23:40:07 +0100
Yes you can create scripts to wrap it all up, and we do.  We also do a lot of
configuration work so we get both a standard install and tune the networks as
we require.

It is less possible to do this with Master Server and Media Server as in some
cases the questions asked depend on the pre-existing software, file systems etc.

William D L Brown