Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] VBR Setup Q's

2009-11-20 09:07:28
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] VBR Setup Q's
From: "Jonathan Dyck" <jdyck AT bank-banque-canada DOT ca>
To: <Rusty.Major AT sungard DOT com>, "Boris Kraizman" <sysadminzone AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 09:06:58 -0500

Right,  we're looking to getting into the same boat as you Rusty.

On another note (to close the original question ;-), I've "fixed" my VBR setup issue:  it just started working after I cycled the Netbackup services a few times (due to a SFHA upgrade I was performing on the Netbackup cluster).

Clear as mud.