Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Send email notification for Policy Back Up

2009-11-07 16:51:29
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Send email notification for Policy Back Up
From: abhi1024 <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 14:17:30 -0500
Hi,
We have just configured Veritas Netbak 6.5.3 in our organization. We want to
set up email notification for a policy that backs up several machines every
night are want to do the following
(a) Send out an email when the back up of policy starts with the clients it has
to back up
(b) when the back up job for the policy completes,send an email with the
clients that were backed up successfully, clients in the policy that failed and
the tape ids that were used

Can somebody point me in the right direction? We are new to netbakup